“Sadin on Digital” episodes explore the fast-changing and high-stakes world of digital business. Wayne Sadin and I focus in particular on what CEOs and boards must do to lead their companies successfully into the Digital Age. Today, we talk about the fact that COVID is going to leave some companies flattened while others will come back stronger—and what the difference will be between the two.
In this episode:
- Who needs to wear a suit?
- Digital transformation is rethinking your products, your markets, your customer experience
- Why are you running a million-row Excel spreadsheet?
“The efficiency game is an anchor around your neck that’s going to sink you.”
You can also stream the audio-only version of this episode:
Thanks for watching! For more like this, we recommend:
Stream more recent episodes of Sadin on Digital
- Modern Cloud ERP Is Ruining ERP’s Scary Reputation!
- The Telemedicine Revolution Will Rock Your World
- IT Strategy in the COVID-19 World
Cloud Wars Live Digital All-Stars
Wayne Sadin is one of our regular Digital All-Stars. The All-Stars are experts whose video podcasts will focus on the critical themes shaping (and re-shaping!) the business world here in the digital age of 2020. Our intention is to provide regular chunks of timely ideas and insights from industry veterans with diverse backgrounds.
This episode is brought to you by BMC Software.