14 Mar Cybersecurity and the C-Suite | Wayne Sadin on Digital Strategy
Sadin on Digital Strategy” episodes will explore the fast-changing and high-stakes world of digital business. We’ll focus on what CEOs and boards must do to lead their companies successfully into the Digital Age. Today, we talk about cybersecurity, the C-Suite and how businesses can avoid becoming Equifax, the sequel. “Wayne
In this episode, Wayne and I look at how cybersecurity has become a strategic imperative in the Digital Age. We explore the topics of “technical debt” and “technical hygiene” as they relate to cybersecurity. Plus, Wayne explains how business leaders can fight back hard against increasingly sophisticated invaders.
- “Technical debt” isn’t some arcane accounting term. It’s a strategic issue that CIOs and CEOs must confront together before that debt crushes them and possibly their company.
- “Technical hygiene,” as Wayne explains, is critical. The bad guys are getting smarter, more sophisticated, more relentless and more aggressive, so business leaders need to fight back hard against these invaders.
Thanks for watching! For more like this, we recommend:
Stream other relevant episodes of Cloud Wars Live
- Wayne Sadin: The Changing Perception of IT
- Microsoft Services’ Norm Judah: A CTO’s Advice for the C-Suite
- Dion Hinchcliffe: Optimizing Talent to Outlast Competition
Cloud Wars Live Digital All-Stars
Wayne Sadin is one of our regular Digital All-Stars, experts who will appear in regular video podcasts focused on the critical themes shaping (and re-shaping!) the business world here in the digital age of 2019. Our intention is to provide regular chunks of timely ideas, insights and conversations on high-priority subjects from industry veterans with diverse backgrounds.
Subscribe to the Cloud Wars Newsletter for twice-monthly in-depth analysis of the major cloud vendors from the perspective of business customers.