21 Feb Unleashing Millions of Micro-Opportunities | Christopher Lochhead on Different
Each month, “Christopher Lochhead on Different” episodes will explore the need to differentiate people, products, and services in a world that encourages a lot of imitation. A best-selling author, top podcaster, and former tech-industry CMO, Chris is a student of not only business and technology and marketing but also human nature, human folly, human genius, and very human joy.
Chris and I launch our monthly series with a discussion of the coming “niche-nado,” the storm of widely accessible and incredibly powerful technology that’s turning niche interests into big businesses and prompting some big companies to “un-scale” themselves. We also celebrate the idea of solving old problems in new ways. Plus, backyard chickens.
Cloud Wars Live Digital All-Stars
We are excited to introduce Christopher Lochhead as one of the Cloud Wars Live Digital All-Stars, experts who will appear in regular video podcasts focused on the critical themes shaping (and re-shaping!) the business world here in 2019. Our intention is to provide regular chunks of timely ideas, insights and conversations on high-priority subjects from industry veterans with diverse backgrounds.
- VC Sean Ammirati on Innovation: A serial entrepreneur, partner in a venture capital firm, and professor of innovation at Carnegie Mellon University, millenial Sean Ammirati is immersed in the world’s of early-stage startups, technology evaluation and financial viability, corporate startups and intrapreneurship, and the creation of truly relevant and valuable innovation.
- Wayne Sadin on Digital Strategy: An advisor to CEOs and boards of directors on optimizing modern technologies for digital-business success and innovation, Wayne Sadin’s a former CIO, CTO and CDO who will share ideas on C-suite dynamics, the impact of digitalization on culture and vice-versa, and how to change and evolve rapidly to meet the needs of our tumultuous world.
- Christopher Lochhead on Different: Best-selling author (Play Bigger and Niche Down), top podcaster, former tech-industry CMO and one-time “Human Exclamation Point”, Chris is a student of not only business and technology and marketing but also human nature, human folly, human genius, and very human joy. He’ll bring all of that to bear as he discusses the need to be different in a world that encourages a lot of imitation.
Thanks for watching! For more like this, we recommend:
Stream other relevant episodes of Cloud Wars Live
- Christopher Lochhead: Getting Fired Up About Innovation
- diginomica: Taking a Long View of Tech, Ethics, and Innovation
- Why CEOs Must Set Digital Mandate | Wayne Sadin on Digital Strategy
Subscribe to the Cloud Wars Newsletter for twice-monthly in-depth analysis of the major cloud vendors from the perspective of business customers.