Cloud Wars Perspectives with Oracle Analytics' Bruno Aziza
Cloud Wars Perspectives with Oracle Analytics' Bruno Aziza

Oracle Analytics: Breaking the “Glass Ceiling” of Data Science

376 0

This episode is brought to you by Oracle.

For this sponsored Cloud Wars Live conversation, I sat down for a talk with Bruno Aziza, Group Vice President of Oracle Analytics. To kick things off, Bruno explains how Oracle Analytics and AI can empower organizations to make faster and better decisions. That in turn helps companies be better companies, and better societies. These days, Bruno says, companies that lack cloud-first analytics solutions are going to have a lot of issues with data provisioning and data protection. And that’s no good in today’s data-driven world.

Bruno says it’s not just data scientists, engineers, and business analysts who need insights in their workflow. Employees need data, too. But a glass ceiling has long blocked such applications of data. In fact, Bruno shares, only around 35% of employees can use their corporate data analytics tools. That leaves 65% of them in the dark, a group that Bruno calls it the “silent majority.” If you could enable 10% more employees to bring data into their workflows, how many more winning ideas could you get into the marketplace?

Throughout the conversation, we also talk about AI and augmentation. Bruno critiques the industry’s obsession with dashboard appearance. And we discuss how cloud infrastructure has supercharged data analysis.

Bruno’s weekly Oracle Analytics podcast is called “Destination:Insight.” And he wants every viewer to go on LinkedIn and reach out to the featured customers. Because these stories need to be told.

This episode is brought to you by Oracle.

You can also stream the audio-only version of this episode:

Cloud Wars Perspectives

Cloud Wars Perspectives is a sponsored content series. We provide tech vendors with an opportunity to share their strategies, messages, vision, roadmaps, and customer-success stories with the Cloud Wars audience. Through this channel, viewers get access to the unique outlooks, strategies and technologies that are shaping today’s rapidly changing enterprise market.