On a Zoom call late last year, Workday co-founder and co-CEO Aneel Bhusri shared with Bob some compelling thoughts about the rise of a new corporate soul and perspective, the need for CEOs in every industry to put more focus on employee health and well-being, and what his current “Pied Piper” top priority is within Workday. (Hint: it’s about keeping up with the fabulous user experiences that consumer internet companies are developing and enhancing daily.) This chat with Bhusri is part of our new CEO Cloud Outlook 2021 series.
You can also stream the audio-only version of this episode:
See more the CEO Cloud Outlook 2021 series here:
- Article: How Microsoft Plans to Stay #1 in Cloud: Exclusive Interview with Exec VP Scott Guthrie
- Podcast episode: Scott Guthrie, EVP of the Microsoft Cloud and AI Group | CEO Cloud Outlook 2021 | Cloud Wars Live
- Article: Bill McDermott Exclusive Interview: ServiceNow Will Lap Legacy ‘Cement Makers’
- Podcast episode: Bill McDermott Exclusive Interview | CEO Cloud Outlook 2021
- Article: Workday’s Aneel Bhusri Unplugged: Riffs on Employee Well-Being, UIs, and Rise of the Corporate Soul