In a 1:1 phone chat with Bob, ServiceNow CEO Bill McDermott outlines the soaring trajectory the company embarked upon in 2020 around the pandemic and than projects where that arc will take the high-flying “digital workflow” company in 2021. McDermott touches on strategy, vision, opportunities, culture, customers and more.
You can also stream the audio-only version of this episode:
See more the CEO Cloud Outlook 2021 series here:
- Article: How Microsoft Plans to Stay #1 in Cloud: Exclusive Interview with Exec VP Scott Guthrie
- Podcast episode: Scott Guthrie, EVP of the Microsoft Cloud and AI Group | CEO Cloud Outlook 2021 | Cloud Wars Live
- Article: Workday’s Aneel Bhusri Unplugged: Riffs on Employee Well-Being, UIs, and Rise of the Corporate Soul
- Podcast episode: Aneel Bhusri, Co-CEO of Workday | CEO Cloud Outlook 2021 | Cloud Wars Live
- Article: Bill McDermott Exclusive Interview: ServiceNow Will Lap Legacy ‘Cement Makers’