Watch “Courneya on Acceleration” with Bridget Courneya, the Online Editor at Dynamic Communities. Bridget empowers community via dynamic content and engaging events, while leading with bold altruism. She manages content and contributions on The Decision Acceleration Cloud (mydacfeed.com) – the personalized “content-first” platform designed to empower people to make smart business technology decisions faster — and leads the development and production of digital stories in various mediums, including The DAC News Desk, The Acceleration Economy Journal, The Wrap Weekly Podcast, and more.
The Big Themes:
- The creativity that each one of them had: Telling their own story – and a lot of them used real-life stories and data, and so much more.
- They’re very polarizing: You can’t really put human management together and feel that’s a warm environment – that definitely has a lot of tone to it.
- More companies are trying to be strategic: In order to be competitive and to meet customer expectations, they’re having this drive to be from the customer’s point of view.
- There’s lots of ways to engage with us: We’ve been running this event for over 10 years, and it’s a fantastic way to network with the Microsoft ecosystem.
The Big Quotes:
- “So how do you build those skillsets and some of those big questions of how you can become adaptable.”
- “As a young leader I guess is to lead with empathy, and lead with human awareness and kindness.”
You can also stream the audio-only version of this episode:
Cloud Wars Live Digital All-Stars
Bridget Courneya is one of our regular Digital All-Stars. The All-Stars are experts whose video podcasts will focus on the critical themes shaping (and re-shaping!) the business world here in the digital age of 2021. Our intention is to provide regular chunks of timely ideas and insights about high-priority subjects from industry veterans with diverse backgrounds.
This episode is brought to you by BMC Software.