The head of Microsoft Cloud and AI, executive VP Scott Guthrie, shared with the Cloud Wars audience some thoughts on the impact of “digital tech intensity” and how it has helped businesses be more resilient, adaptive and successful through tumultuous 2020 and into 2021. Guthrie shares some customer examples and offers his thoughts on why Microsoft’s all-in efforts on the cloud make it uniquely capable to help customers develop and optimize that digital tech intensity. Guthrie shared this video, as well as some in-depth thoughts on other strategic issues surrounding Microsoft and its customers, as part of our new CEO Cloud Outlook 2021 series.
You can also stream the audio-only version of this episode:
See more the CEO Cloud Outlook 2021 series here:
- Article: Bill McDermott Exclusive Interview: ServiceNow Will Lap Legacy ‘Cement Makers’
- Podcast episode: Bill McDermott Exclusive Interview | CEO Cloud Outlook 2021
- Article: Workday’s Aneel Bhusri Unplugged: Riffs on Employee Well-Being, UIs, and Rise of the Corporate Soul
- Podcast episode: Aneel Bhusri, Co-CEO of Workday | CEO Cloud Outlook 2021
- Article: How Microsoft Plans to Stay #1 in Cloud: Exclusive Interview with Exec VP Scott Guthrie