“Tinder on Customers” is the monthly podcast series featuring Bonnie Tinder. Bonnie is the founder and CEO of Raven Intel, an independent B2B peer review site that’s amplifying the voice of the customer. She focuses on software customers, consulting partners and software vendors, and helps identify the best partners for their needs. In this episode, Bonnie introduces us to the “Goldilocks software strategy,” so listen to hear what that means.
The Big Themes:
- Like Goldilocks’ testing out the three different sized chairs: This one is too big, this one is too small—this one is JUST RIGHT. Mid-size businesses need solutions and partners that are “just right” for them.
- McKinsey has reported: What mid-size enterprises really need to realize their growth potential is “the ability to access foreign markets, increase operational efficiency and adopt growth-enabling technologies.”
- Big idea: Businesses need to choose software that is flexible, agile, and facilitates collaboration – especially as businesses re-think in-person versus remote workspaces for their people.
- Perhaps most important of all: The midmarket needs software that’s quick and less expensive to implement compared to big on-premise ERP systems.
The Big Quotes:
- “So Goldilocks was sort of a modern software pioneer.”
- “This year we’re upwards of 1,200 project reviews at this point.”
You can also stream this episode in audio-only format:
Thanks for watching! For more like this, we recommend:
Stream more episodes of Tinder on Customers:
Cloud Wars Live Digital All-Stars
Bonnie Tinder is one of our regular Digital All-Stars. The All-Stars are experts whose video podcasts will focus on the critical themes shaping (and re-shaping!) the business world here in the digital age of 2021. Our intention is to provide regular chunks of timely ideas and insights about high-priority subjects from industry veterans with diverse backgrounds.
This episode is brought to you by BMC Software.